Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Trending: Sleeveless Blouse

You are probably thinking, "It's summer.. Of course people are wearing tank tops.." Absolutely! But that's not exactly what I mean when I'm thinking of sleeveless shirts. :) Take a look at what I'm thinking of:

Sleeveless #1

Blouses with collars have been HUGE this year, and I've been seeing this trend roll over into summer as people are now wearing sleeveless versions. I love it! These types of blouses are super comfy and airy, perfect for summer. They're also VERY versatile.

A work-appropriate look:

Work

An edgy work look:

Edgy Work

A polished look:

Polished Look

Another summer look:

Summer


As you can see, there are so many way these sleeveless blouses can be worn! They are so versatile that every woman should have one in her closet. I'm still on the hunt for mine and I'll let you know when I find it. ;) In the mean time, let me know which outfit was your favorite and tell me about your sleeveless blouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment