Friday, July 5, 2013

Trending: Patterned Pants

Patterned pants have been around a lot this year and are continuously evolving. What do you think of this trend? Here are some examples of patterned pants that I personally don't like:


I'm really not liking the wide-leg patterned pants look. The fact that they are patterned makes them bold already, but by making them wider I feel like they become too bulky and too bold.

Here are some patterned pants that I think work really well and are very flattering:


I think patterned pants look best as skinnies. This way, they aren't too bulky and add just enough pattern to any outfit. So what style of patterned pants do you find the most attractive?

(These photos are not mine; I give all credit to whomever these belong to!)

No comments:

Post a Comment